|Title:||CRISIS Intervention Therapist|
|Education:||Masters Degree in social work, psychology or related.|
|License:||Licensed by State of MI|
|Pay Rate:||$22.50 AND UP|
|Experience:||Three yrs in dealing with mentally ill persons.|
Openings available for Crisis Staff
- Determine nature of crisis and decide on appropriate resolution.
- Conduct face to face interviews with clients.
- Consult with other staff regarding case status.
- Complete mental status evaluations to asses client’s need for psychiatric facility or other appropriate outpatient level of care.
- Complete electronic records of service activity.
- Provide crisis resolution for customers in crisis which may include substance abuse, emergency shelter, domestic violence or other psychosocial issues.
For a complete Job Description, please call 989921-0358.